Tue, Oct 22, 7:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: 3dMenagerie

freyfaxi ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:08 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 7:31 AM

Does anyone know if this site is still active ? http://www.3dmenagerie.com/. I saw a heavy horse model on there a while ago, I think, but I've not been able to access them at all lately

lordbyron ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:14 PM

Yes, it is still active. At least it was yesterday when I d/l eagle stuff. --lb

ScottA ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:15 PM

Yup. That's bloodsong's website. And It's still there. I just copied and pasted your link and it opened fine. Perhaps you might need to empty the internet Cache on your computer. Do you know how to do that? ScottA

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:15 PM

It's working right now.....but I do know the server gets overloaded. Keep trying. Bloodsong is alive and well, and so is her site. :)

Ajax ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:20 PM

Not sure what's going on with 3dMenagerie. I haven't been able to get in for months. I tried yesterday and today. Last time I tried before that would have been a few weeks back.

View Ajax's Gallery - View Ajax's Freestuff - View Ajax's Store - Send Ajax a message

Ajax ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:26 PM
dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:33 PM

How very odd....I've been logged in on her site for the last 5 minutes. Even did a download without a problem. Crazy...just a matter of timing, maybe?

ScottA ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:34 PM

Strange. I get in with no problem at all. Must be some kind of router problem then I guess. I'm using IE5.0 and I'm In the NY area if that helps anyone. ScottA

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:37 PM

I'm using IE 6.0 and I'm in California.

GizmoMkI ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:38 PM

Worked for me just now.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 9:46 PM

Thanks all...glad it's still active. I guess it's just a router problem...I'm on the other side of the world...in Australia. I'll keep trying :)

westryde ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 10:23 PM

I am also in Australia and had no problem getting on to the site a few moments ago, so keep trying.

Ajax ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 10:24 PM
xenic101 ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 11:09 PM

Worked for me. I'm in the middle of the US so you guys are all upside down. Have you tried emailing them at blrender@3dmenagerie.com ?

William ( ) posted Sat, 09 November 2002 at 12:54 AM

It's working for me and I'm in Sydney, Australia.

TygerCub ( ) posted Sat, 09 November 2002 at 3:23 AM

If you are running WinXP, or have Norton Internet Antivirus protection, check the "cookie" setting for the site. I've discovered one or both of these is usually the culpret for me when I can't get on a site I normally visit.

Ajax ( ) posted Sat, 09 November 2002 at 3:20 PM

I figured you wouldn't be using cookies, blood. My settings allow most cookies anyway. I don't know why, but the moment I unloaded Norton Anti-Virus I could get in again (Thanks TygerCub). Bloody NAV! It's caused so many problems since I got it, including overwriting my boot sector and rendering my computer inoperable after I unistalled my dual boot Win 2k. Thank goodness for boot disks. With NAV running, I can get to 3dmenagerie.warped.com but not www.3dmenagerie.com. I get gateway timeout.

View Ajax's Gallery - View Ajax's Freestuff - View Ajax's Store - Send Ajax a message

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 09 November 2002 at 5:54 PM

Working fine here, even when I stand upside down ;D Gotta get those plattypusses in cuz Heavy Horse and the Griffies are awsome! If your on DSL try refreshing your IP and if DialUp try a different POP (or even disconnect and reconnect). If using IE6 check your Privacy tab in Internet options and set it to MED (also I've noticed some strange timeouts if Security & Privacy have different settings -> make em both the same) Also make sure no one has turned on the Content Advisor if others use your machine besides just you (gremlins do the darnest things!)

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 9:32 AM

heyas; any connection yet?? guys???

PilotHigh ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 3:02 PM

Bloodsong, I can download the throne but it says the kjpantprop.zip can't be found. I used Netscape 4 & 6 and IE 5.1.6

Aeriol

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 4:38 PM

i prolly messed something up then. as usual ;) aint' this the wrong thread???! ;D

freyfaxi ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 8:07 PM

Yes - I've gotten in now - I guess its just a router problem or something between the Antipodes and the US of A. Thanks for your replies...and Heh...I'M not the one standing on my head - It's all you Damn Yankees ! :)

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2002 at 9:50 PM

heyas; okay, the host where part of my site was located blew out a hard drive. unfortunately, it happened to be a hard drive my site was on! the product and ordering pages for 3d menagerie will be down until sometime saturday afternoon/evening. my personal gallery (bloodsong.warped.com) may be gone a little longer. do not panic; everything will be back just fine. also, the goodies weren't there, so they're all still there! i repeat: the goodies are safe!! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.