Fri, Sep 20, 5:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Now Available at the Platinum Club - Lazy Day Poses

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 6:07 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:31 AM

Attached Link: http://store.daz3d.com/index.php?StoreDepartment=sdplatinum

file_31188.jpg

25 exquisitely detailed poses to use with the Deco Redux Furniture. They look great without the furniture as well.

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 6:07 PM

file_31189.jpg

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 6:07 PM

file_31190.jpg

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 6:08 PM

file_31191.jpg

kayjay97 ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 6:20 PM

hehehe........ you just gave me the perfect reason to visit DAZ an=nd grab a "few" things. Wonderful poses Lisa!! Off to DAZ!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 10:19 PM

Thanks, kayjay! :) I can't wait to see images using these! Lisa

cwshorty ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 10:37 PM

These look great Lisa, and I'm on my way over as well.

Dave71 ( ) posted Tue, 12 November 2002 at 12:54 AM

I am on my way too...I was waiting to get more of an order up for the PClub and this has made it..Cheers Lisa :)

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 12 November 2002 at 7:46 AM

There's a new Mike texture at the Club too. Nordic Man. Pretty nice too. And for $1.99, you can't beat it with a stick.

danidh ( ) posted Tue, 12 November 2002 at 2:54 PM

Lisa, sweetie...please stop being so prolific. I'm going broke over at DAZ and my husband has threatened to hide my American Express card. smile Great poses and I love your new Coatdress textures! Dani

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Tue, 12 November 2002 at 4:42 PM

LOL Dani. I'm not planning on stopping any time soon. You might need to intercept the AE bill before it gets to him! :) Thank you! ;) Lisa

ywaters ( ) posted Tue, 12 November 2002 at 9:42 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=ywaters

Wonderful poses! I guess I'll be on my way over to DAZ!

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 10:36 AM

Lisa, these poses look fantastic! I picked them up the other day, but haven't had time to play with them. I can't wait!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.