Sat, Sep 21, 12:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: W.I.P. comments are welcome

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 11:27 AM · edited Sun, 11 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_31150.jpg

trying to get the feel of light coming only from a lantern

pixelslave ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 12:28 PM

I only see a shadow being cast from the left side of your model's body. There's nothing showing of the shadow that would be cast by the model's right side bodyline nor of what I would expect to see on the floor. You may need to place several lights at the center of your lamp, all pointed in different directions in order to be able to pick up all the angles since there isn't a point light or omni light option available in Poser. Hope this helps! pixelslave

zorares ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 1:26 PM

pixelslave is right! Create lights to point out of each window of the lantern. That should help! Looking good!

http://schuetzenpowder.com/sigs.jpg

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 3:59 PM

Or download SnowSultan's Globall omnidirectional light prop from Free Stuff, and place it in your lantern.

Niles ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 5:50 PM

Dito, on SnowSultans Globall light, I tried it on a candle tip, and it worked great.

EricofSD ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 9:33 PM

Easier to export to Bryce and use the lighting lab there.

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2002 at 10:44 PM

thanks people for the help

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.