Fri, Oct 4, 12:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Pose Set?

Compdoctor ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 12:17 AM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

I need help finding the Sexual Pose Set for mike and vicky. I know its in here somewhere, but I must not be using the right key words. Anyone able to help? Also a dumb question, since I have poser 5 coming, I wondered does poser 4 and pro stuff work with poser 5?

caleb68 ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 1:32 AM

poser 4 stuff works with poser 5, just poser 5 stuff doesn't work with poser 4 ;) possibilities: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=13620 http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Start=13&Who=rax

Compdoctor ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 2:18 AM

Thanks bought thrre of rax sets, any more anyone?

Compdoctor ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 2:18 AM

By the way you said poser 5 stuff does not work?

caleb68 ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 3:05 AM

poser 5 stuff won't work with poser 4 from my understanding poser 4 stuff will work with poser 5

Compdoctor ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 6:34 AM

ok cool, had me worried for a minute. Ive heard so many reports about poser 5 that I wa undecided. Then with the sr1 update I figgure why not, it can't be as bad a win 95 was:)

Quagnon ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 4:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderotica.com

You might have better luck finding what you're looking for at Renderotica.com -- they have a store that features a lot of the props, poses, figures, etc., that would upset and offend the more puritanical members of the Renderosity community.

Compdoctor ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 7:35 PM

ok cool, I forgot about them, or rather last time I was there they were updating! Thanks By the way, most of the members I have run across in my three or so years as a member are not so puritanical as one would thik. I have had a lot of requests filled

Quagnon ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 10:03 PM

I didn't mean all Renderosity members are puritanical -- I meant that the Marketplace (and galleries) here are kept as adult-content-free as they possibly can be because there are a lot of members who would rant and rave and boycott if adult content was allowed here.

Compdoctor ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2002 at 2:14 AM

Ok understood, but hey, the good poser models come naked don't they? By the way I have been playing with poser 5 all day, like a kid with a new toy. I see it needs some deeper understanding than poser pro did, but that is what an update is all about. So far I have been able to transfer all my stuff over

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.