Mon, Oct 21, 11:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: ISOP does it again!!!

lalverson ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 2:58 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:51 PM

Attached Link: Isop's pages

A mail set for vicky 3 downloads figures textures mat poses for pro and poser4

lalverson ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 2:58 PM

as in Maid.. sorry

tonymouse ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 3:15 PM

Oh That. . . I picked up that hours ago. It looks very good saddly I'm at work can't load it up.

Patricia ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 3:34 PM

DLed the MAT Poses for the textures, but there is a reference to props, which are not included in the file I dl'ed...? Went back and dl'ed it again, but still no actual props. Am I supposed to have already dl'ed them? If so, where are they located? There weren't any clothing objects either....just the MAT poses for them....does that mean they're for the Vicki DAZ Clothing Pack, maybe??

Bug ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 3:57 PM

Click on the picture of the model to download the zip for the actual clothing, it seems pretty busy now so you may need to go to the mirror site.

queri ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 4:36 PM

They are busy right now-- did you scoot all the way down to the bottom? There's a Vic Micro suit that quite nice-- haven't seen it there before. Emily

Patricia ( ) posted Wed, 13 November 2002 at 5:25 PM

Thank you! DUH (My brain hasn't been the same since that time I dropped it.....:))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.