Sat, Sep 21, 9:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: (WIP) Visitors (whales)...how's this?

schnaps ( ) posted Sun, 09 April 2000 at 4:44 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 4:51 AM

Attached Link: Visit Schnaps' Graphics

file_124881.jpg

Okay I took some advice and used a variety of combined techniques...I think this turned out farely well. What do you think? What else should I work on? Have a good one all! Schnaps

adam ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2000 at 1:25 AM

Excellent work! The dock in the background should be a bit darker. I think the water movement around the dolphin looks great, but the boat splash could be a bit better. Try adding a LITTLE bit of noise around the edges to get some bubbles in there. Also, try playing around with some filters and maybe something cool might pop up which makes the splash look even more realistic. But I love what you did with the water around the dolphin. Looks great! Keep on Designing! -Adam

jnmoore ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2000 at 3:43 PM

Looks great, but who's driving? -Jim

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.