Tue, Sep 24, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:47 am)

Subject: Thank you to Dan Cortopassi (Dacort)

Havi ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 1:15 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

A big thank you for helping me. My PC crashed down and without any problems he gave me the posibility to load down the crashed files. One more again: THANK YOU!!!! Havi

lalverson ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 2:28 PM

his service has always been solid and quick!

lululee ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 3:29 PM

Thanks for all of your great free stuff too.

jaybutton ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 6:43 PM

I had the opportunity to meet Dan earlier this year. I am not surprised that he has good customer service, he's a great guy. Jay

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 8:38 PM

Yup, Jay's right (waves hi to Jay) Dan's a sweetie. Kate

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 8:48 PM

He seems to allways have time to answer questions, great service. Tashar 59

jaybutton ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 10:18 PM

Jay waves back Hi Kate! Jay

Patricia ( ) posted Thu, 14 November 2002 at 10:44 PM

Patricia waves at Jay and Kate and Dan and, of course hauksdottir, the bringer-together of Poser peoples!

ilr ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2002 at 12:09 AM

Never had a chance to meet him but he is great artist and his support is propably the most efficient.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2002 at 4:06 AM

Stops in just to wave back at Patricia

dcort ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2002 at 11:42 AM

Thanks everyone! ::blushing::

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 3:41 AM

Waves at Dan and Pat and Jay and Kate... It was a good party, but made so by the company of everyone there. Dan and his wife are both wonderful people: fun-loving, generous, helpful. We need to have another party. My house will be decorated next month. :) Carolly

jaybutton ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 10:07 AM

Jay waves back at Pat and Carolly Dan, you know we just said all that nice stuff about you for the freebies you promised us. ;) Jay

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.