Sun, Oct 6, 8:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Status on group render project

big_hoovie ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 7:57 AM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 9:41 AM

file_31737.jpg

Here is the first part of the group render project, from the PC user team. This is the toybox, in all it's glory. I know it isn't perfect, so the next person in line can tweak it, if he/she would like. I call it a scrap wood circus toybox, based on a real toybox, that was mine, and is now my daughters. enjoy, and to those in the project, I hope it gives you some ideas! =c)

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 8:30 AM

Attached Link: http://www.icmgraphics.com/Bryce1.htm

Nice job big_hoove. The file a pic and the textures are all in a zip file from big_hoove. "Great job" thanks Here is the link for the next Artist in line to download the file.(you'll need a file decompressor) Your Up SevenOfEleven Waiting for Imanwillie from the "MAC Division"

ttops ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 8:31 AM

At last some movement... looking good.

Trouble ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 8:39 AM

What a great toybox big_hoove!! Thanks. Can't wait for my turn.

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 11:49 AM

Although I'm quite new and didn't enter this group render this time due to the fact that I'm still a bit shy, I think it's a great idea, not only to learn but also to share and have some group fun. I'm looking forward to see the process and final result! Cheers

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

imanwillie ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 12:15 PM

worry not peeps! I am well under way will have all files posted by monday - thought I had a week? Anyway there seems to be micro-cosmically less of us Mac Lovers than y'all PC users. so we can be more leisurely y'know like the tortoise and the hare. however as in the real world our endeavours should be superior! (he said somewhat controversially LOL!!!) btw nice box hoove iman

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 2:24 PM

To be honest, the outside looks great. Don't really see too much I can do but I will load the scene and see what happens. Am I allowed to put something inside?

ttops ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 2:52 PM

You can do anything with it. As long as you don't delete the whole box. That's what I've understood so far any way. I think the only thing that's not allowed was not to completely remove some one elses work.

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 3:53 PM

SevenOfEleven: that was my original impression. With reference to adding or manipulating things, such as lighting, handles, toys, a floor or rug under it. Fill it with water, turn it upside down. Is everyone under the impression that this a sudo/button,button-whos got the button? (changing just the box itself?) As long as you leave something of the original image. Metamorphosis. Input anyone?

johnpenn ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 5:34 PM

I say do what you will as long as something of big-hoovie's work remains.

big_hoovie ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 5:58 PM

I agree, do what you like to the box, but I think the original work should be recognizable, in some way. as has been mentioned above, fill it, flip it, put stuff around, in, on, over it. play with the lighting....anything goes. to all who commented on my box: Thanks!! I appreicate it, and I am definitly pleased with the result(I didn't expect it to come out quite so good)

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 7:39 PM

I will do nothing to the original box, its wonderful.

johnpenn ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 8:29 PM

Heh, you know, I never did comment on the box, sorry hoovie. I have to say that the material you picked is 100% dead on balls right. It's a very good box. And, the next person has a lot of room to move with it. It could go anywhere from there. Kinda makes me wish I was on the PC team... naaah. =) Still, it's a great box. Fine work there.

Roch222 ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 11:12 PM

Love the toy box big hoovie oh no im almost next Im going to go play with your box (you know what I mean) roch222

big_hoovie ( ) posted Sun, 17 November 2002 at 7:37 AM

thanks again all. I'm sure your work will be just as good. I have to say, though, that without the bryce forum, here at renderosity, I would not have had the skills to put this together this well. I just want to say thanks for all the help in the past, and in the future. =c)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.