Fri, Sep 20, 6:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: November Calendar

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 3:24 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:31 AM

file_31788.jpg

Hi! Here is a free calendar for November, better late than never. It fits nicly as desktop wallpaper. No special download instructions, just right click on the image and save it or set it as wallpaper however you normally prefer depending on your version of Windows. Mac users, sorry don't have a clue. LOL CYA Tommy

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 4:15 PM

Cheers Tommy! I was getting bored of my boat picture anyways..... Mike (",)

starshuffler ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 5:42 PM

That's a neat idea! :-) (*

Omegaone ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 5:53 PM

Tom.... Mac users can make wall paper from any jpeg image.

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 6:21 PM

I figured Mac users can do anything just don't have a clue how to use one, haved tried to play with them when i visit circuit city or best buy but waaaay above my head, every person i have talked to who is a Mac user says would't have anything else, guess it's what a person is used to. After seeing Omegaone's comment just did'nt want anyone to think i was putting down Mac, just don't know how to use one. Thanks, Tommy

spiderwebb ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 7:26 PM

Hey thanks...gotta love free stuff...will you be doing December? The colors look great on my iMac >wink<...oh and that's >control click Download Image to Disk

Tommy3D ( ) posted Sat, 16 November 2002 at 11:50 PM

Hi! Yes I will be doing December with a Holliday touch. Have experimented with a couple of things but was'nt impressed, will find the right look, hopefuly before the 1st. Uh guess it will be a while before I live down the 2002 "Mac incident". Will give away ALL 12 months 2003 to avoid being shot at sunrise. lol Thanks, Tommy

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 17 November 2002 at 11:32 AM

hey -thanks Tom! Pretty sweet of you :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.