Sat, Sep 21, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: Equipping an office for my characters

fuli42 ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 11:33 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:09 AM

Hello! I am about to do a little scene, showing a man, sitting in an office, and using a computer. I have poser 4, and an old Micheal 1,0 character. I would need to populate the scene with a desk, a chair, and a computer. Is there a place, where I could download these for free, or for a small fee? The quality doesn't have to be too detailed, as I want put a 'vector graphics' effect on the final picture, and it will printed with a cheap printer. I can also get access to Bryce 5, at one of my collegues, if any conversion has to be done. Thank you very much, Balint

atthisstage ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 11:40 AM

Geralday has a small-poly office set, and there are several places on the Net where you can find computer meshes (like cafe3d.com).

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 4:01 PM

PC or Macintosh?

The 3D Studio:

Check the Electronics section for computers, mice and mousepads, CDs, jewel cases, floppies, and Palm Pilots.

Check the Furniture section for three computer desks, and the Chairs section for a trio of office chairs.

The Tables section has a nice printer stand, also.

All meshes are available in .3ds format, and many are already textured.

fuli42 ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 4:15 PM

Thank you, i'll check out the links... Balint

Huolong ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 4:35 PM

The 3D studio links from their free stuff links to their store and not to a free download and which leads back to the free stuff .... a closed loop with no product. Odd

Gordon

Wombat ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:13 PM

Hm, I can download from 3D studio. Thomas

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.