Fri, Oct 4, 12:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Is there a direct link to Content Paradise

Compdoctor ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 4:37 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:23 AM

or do we have to use poser 5 all the time to shop? and last but not least when does renderosity store start selling some good stuff, or its makers start working on Judy. Man she needs help!

MadYuri ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:36 PM

Attached Link: http://www.contentparadise.org/

For now there are only Renderosity items in the Content Parasite. You are better off to buy directly at the Renderosity MP, because here you have three preview images and sometimes a item is on sale in the RMP but not in the CP.

caleb68 ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 6:05 PM

they show several others supporting content paradise, but, rosities store is waaay bigger then theres so you may only 'notice' renderosities right now.

Compdoctor ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 11:40 PM

is there a link for rosities store? I have noticed the stuff we have here for poser 5, a few good pieces for sure.

caleb68 ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 11:44 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/

*points up* click the marketplace link at the top of the screen :) takes you off to the store :)

Compdoctor ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 12:21 AM

duh me, and here I thought there was a new store:) I shop here all the time, matter of fact its the first place I look! Ok for you guys who make things, I really want some nice textures and morphs for Judy and Don, anyone doing anything? Feel free to spam me!

caleb68 ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 12:42 AM

its be nice, but sorry don't have poser 5 myself :/ else i probably would

Compdoctor ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 1:09 AM

you need to upgrad then:) and yes I do like your stuff

caleb68 ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 1:11 AM

would love too ;) can't afford to right now though, have some more pressing things that are a bit more important to take care of :) but will when i can ;)

MadYuri ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 2:15 AM

Hehe, all the other CP partners are 'Coming soon...'. For now CP is RMP with less features and less goods.

As for textures: Judy's and Don's texture layot is very similar to Vicky/Mike. Aside from the eyes you can use V/M textures on J/D. Go to Freestuff, download some V/M textures and try for yourself.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.