Sun, Sep 22, 12:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Some FREE 3d models

rds ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:44 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Attached Link: http://www.shoop3d.com/FREE/free3dmodels.html

I must admit I am not the best web site designer in the world that is for sure. :O) However, I am trying to put together a better looking web site and I am just adding the Free 3d models down load page. Only have the furniture link active presently, more to come soon. As always the groups input is always appreciated. Best Regards, -shoop aka: rds

http://www.shoop3d.com/FREE/free3dmodels.html

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:56 PM

Your roll top desk looks great...Sharen

ArgentiumThri-ile ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 7:19 PM

Thanks a lot, models are great ! And the homepage's picture is really great too. Is it pure Vue rendering ? Argentium Thri'ile

rds ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 7:38 PM

Thanks Sharen and Argentium. I am trying to get better at modeling these objects. Argentium the index image was done in Vue with post work in photo shop. Thanks again for the comments. More to come soon I need to put up a links page for Sam's site and all the others out there as well. :O)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 4:15 AM

Well thank you, we too will add your link to us. Sharen :-)

Phoul ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 4:35 AM

Very nice models. Thanks :-)

deadhead ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 4:38 AM

Keep up great work. I like it :)

YL ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:43 AM

Very nice models ! ;=) Yves

jgmart ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 6:07 AM

Shoop your furniture models are beautiful! I wish I knew how to model like that. Thanks.

nick1 ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:47 PM

Hey Shoop, Nice to see you here too. I liked your models. I find this Vue's site quite interesting. I love that dsk lamp by the way. Looks great. I will email you some stuff with SU later. Thanks again, Nick

rds ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 8:01 PM

Thanks Nick good to see you hear.

gebe ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 3:02 AM

Great:-). Please post a link to your pages in the Cool and groovy stuff-->Free Objects. (see Vue header) Thanks, Guitta

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.