Sun, Sep 22, 8:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: thigh boots question!!!!

stelhar_1999 ( ) posted Fri, 22 November 2002 at 6:52 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:47 AM

We all know that thigh boots are all way up to the thigh! Is there any way that I can make my thigh boots for victoria to be a little lower than the knee? Is there a way? I tried a little with texturing but I think that this is not the way! Any ideas??? Thanks

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 22 November 2002 at 7:14 PM

You might try a transparency map, making everything in the knee-region and above transparent, but I'm not sure how it would look in close-ups.

An alternative would be to morph the ankle boots, stretching them up toward the knees. This can probably be done with magnets.

Gerry has some boots for Victoria in the right length over at Animotions.com.
Free Stuff --> Comic --> Misc Downloads --> Page 1

stelhar_1999 ( ) posted Fri, 22 November 2002 at 7:19 PM

I also tried a transparency map but the part that i wanted to be transparent was visible (white colour or black!) i think I messed up a little with the dials for the transparency! . I tried the same method which I use for the V2 eyebrows . I Think!!

Stormrage ( ) posted Fri, 22 November 2002 at 7:32 PM

black to make it invisible white to keep it.. so anything you don't want make it black everything you do make it white.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sat, 23 November 2002 at 6:47 AM

And make sure the highlight colour is black.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.