Wed, Sep 18, 3:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: November Challenge Entry

Phantast ( ) posted Sun, 24 November 2002 at 5:07 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 4:52 AM

file_32981.jpg

Just got Bryce 5 yesterday and this is my first go with it. It shows a new character I've been working on who is a sort of Morgaine-like fantasy herione. City gate from 3dmodelz, tower from der jimi, other credits too numerous to record.

airflamesred ( ) posted Sun, 24 November 2002 at 5:55 PM

I'v seen your name before so I don't beelieve you got B5 yesterday - nice image though

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Sun, 24 November 2002 at 6:07 PM

Looks good. keep it up

cshaftoe ( ) posted Sun, 24 November 2002 at 6:35 PM

She's got a nice bum!! Am I allowed to say that......oops too late........ The Bryster

ttops ( ) posted Sun, 24 November 2002 at 6:52 PM

Nice work.

Zhann ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 12:46 AM

Do all heroine's fight partially clothed? Must be a b---h on the complexion...=)

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Phantast ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 5:02 AM

Zhann, it's Union Rules. Never mind the complexion, what about the chafing? airflamesred, did so too get it on Saturday! Before I had Bryce 4, and before that Bryce 3 and before that Bryce 2 but I never did have Bryce 1.

catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 5:43 AM

Very cheeky little number, she must get really cold dressed like that. Don't know how anyone can wield a sword when their bum's freezing off. How did you like the tree editor, any crashes? Catlin

Phantast ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 9:36 AM

No crashes and I like it a lot. It's better than I expected.

bikermouse ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 12:41 PM

I think the idea is to distact the male opponet long enough that she can give 'im what for ! What a way to die . . .

lsstrout ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 3:20 PM

Am I the only one who noticed the castle seems to be on fire? Nice image. Lin

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 5:11 AM

I certainly hope you're not ... the smoke plumes are made from metaballs with a volumetric texture. I think she sneaked into the city, set several fires, and is now watching her handiwork from a safe distance.

lsstrout ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 6:35 AM

You did a good job with the smoke, and your heroine (or is it maurader?) did a good job setting a couple of fires. :) Lin

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 1:37 PM

Ah yes Metaballs - soon I too will be using Metaballs and treelab etc. Nice job putting it all together - smoke is really hard to get right. I think I know what it looks like then I'll see a picture of it in a book or on TV and I realize I know nothing of smoke. Perhaps a little flame showing up here and there? Very nice job, - TJ

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 5:41 PM

Ooooo, sounds like somebody's getting B5 for Christmas!

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 7:40 PM

Nope, but it is on the way - should have it Wednesday.

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 11:55 PM

So, Santa's a little early, cool deal...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.