Wed, Sep 18, 3:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce advenced modeling - the Magic collection 2

pidjy ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 12:05 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 8:25 AM

file_33057.jpg

Here are some new models.. and the house revisited. I hope you like those models!.. as usual 100% bryce

pidjy ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 12:06 PM

file_33058.jpg

I'm proud of this terrain!

pidjy ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 12:07 PM

file_33059.jpg

I find it kind of funy!

derjimi ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 12:21 PM

Wow... Really excellent modelling! The house is very cute, and you can be really proud of the terrain with the stairs. And I LOVE the mushrooms! :-) Greets, Jimi

vasquez ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 1:47 PM

great great great! the second one is my favorite

ttops ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 2:00 PM

Wow!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 2:21 PM

They are lovely, as usual!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Jausse ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 3:07 PM

Love the house, love the terrain, love the mushrooms. Great job!

Colette1 ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 3:58 PM

I love them all, but as mushrooms are a favorite of mine, these are just great! I need a tutor??

Rochr ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 4:28 PM

I tried to make a similar terrain with stairs some time ago. Guess its next use will be to fill up my trashcan... This is superb work Pidjy! Very nice! :)

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

cshaftoe ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 4:52 PM

The Mystical Pathway is brilliant! But, are these the mushrooms you use whilst thinking these things up? The Bryster

Flak ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 5:11 PM

Mushrooms rock.

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

pmoores ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 6:12 PM

Great modelling, but that pathway i like the best... its exactly what ive wanted for a number of pics in the past and couldnt figure out how to make.

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 7:12 PM

That Pathway is fantastic. I'm humbled BryceMaster pidjy.

catlin_mc ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 7:33 PM

The little house now looks like it has a purpose. My little magic Poser people will be able to map the stars, after walking up the giant mountain staircase, and eat pretty blue mushrooms to empower their magic spells. PJ, when are you going to put us out of our misery and get all your models on CD so we can buy them? :) Catlin

bikermouse ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 10:13 PM

tres bien! I like the pathway the best. - TJ

pidjy ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 1:49 AM

Hooo Thank you so much for your lovely coments.. I'v got to find out now how to sell those models.. Putting them on CD sounds good..

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 1:50 AM

Great models! You're going to make some people happy with those models when the collection is finished.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.