Wed, Sep 18, 3:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Ibanez RG550 completed.

jagill ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 12:38 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 7:06 PM

file_33061.jpg

Just thought some of you would like to see the finished product. Thanks to everyone for the great tips. http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=285625

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 1:09 PM

You rock!!

ttops ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 1:58 PM

great work.

cshaftoe ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 4:57 PM

Attached Link: http://uk.geocities.com/bryster3d

Jagill: Would you mind if I used your model in a project I'm working on? Full credit to you of course but I need a descent guitar....Also, how would you go about creating a guitar strap? There is a guitar pic (Fender Strat)on my website done by a German guy (I think) You might like to take a look sometime. Regards The Bryster

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 6:38 AM

file_33062.jpg

Guitar strap. This is a torus, lowered the radius, stretched into a slightly cylindrical shape, textured as leather. The bottom will be hidden behind the guitar, or you can boolean into any shape desired.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

jagill ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 7:27 AM

I've actually begun work on one already, but your torus idea may solve a problem I'm having. Thanks!

jagill ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 10:47 AM

file_33063.jpg

I couldn't pull off a conventional strap so I made one up. Not the best design, but you get the idea.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.