Mon, Oct 21, 11:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Werewolf / Anubis wip

n0s4ra2 ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 10:07 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

file_33345.jpg

I have been away sick I manage to get pneumonia, feeling better now. So I have done some work on my Michael morphs. I have now combined the Anubis and werewolfs morphs, they are to similar not to. I have taken Rawnrr advice and all the morphs that make up Anubis and werewolf are separated .so some individual looks can be given to the characters. That way if you get tired of one werewolf it can be changed.

I think I have taken this character as far as I can .what do you think?

n0s4ra2 ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 10:09 PM

file_33346.jpg

This one is more plane

n0s4ra2 ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 10:11 PM

file_33347.jpg

This one pushes the limits

Please let me know what you guys think.
I am going to work on the Anubis part now

Ironbear ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 4:48 AM

That's bloody well cool looking! I like it, nice work.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

RawArt ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 4:48 AM

Glad to hear you are recovering. I know pneumonia is tough, I had it before and it messed me up real good. But for someone who is sick, it seems you have been busy. These morphs are looking great. I cannot wait to see Anubis.

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2003 at 3:54 AM

Oooo.. they're separate morphs? Awsome! I was just wondering about that while looking through the Marketplace. I know this is a post on an old thread, but I've looking around for Michael morphs, and this looks like a must have! Question: Is the fox-like cheek fur puffy thing a separate morph too? I hope so. Anubis and Egyptian hounds don't have cheek puff. Do you have an Anubis morph picture handy? Great work while your home with the flu. Ironically enough, that's been my weekend too, so I'm spending quailty time with Poser. lOL.

BastBlack ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2003 at 4:14 AM

Oops. Nevermind. I just saw the other threads.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.