Tue, Oct 22, 3:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: PoserWorld Chrismtas Special

AlbertoFly ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 8:32 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:21 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com

PoserWorld is having a christmas special on their annual subscriptions. $50.00 bucks and a free 4.1 CD. http://www.poserworld.com AlBert

miraty ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 8:11 PM

This looks cool.... what do people who joined poserworld think of their models? (clothes etc) Is it easy to fit? I have problems with fitting the clothes sometimes if I change the poses, the clothes don't change (although it's conformed to or set figure as parent) and I'm stuck for that piece of clothing... =|

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 8:26 PM

miraty - reconform the clothing. That usually does it :)

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 8:46 PM

PoserWorld has some of the best clothes, props, and scenes anywhere. Steve does a fabulous job on them. And there's loads of things in there to get. The collection just keeps getting bigger and better. Melanie

TheMadPainter ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 9:07 PM

I belong to Poser World and have been very happy with their stuff and always felt I got my monies worth that's for sure. Yes once in a while something might give me grief after reposing but I found that once in a while no matter where I get my clothes etc...usualy reconform or even making a body part invisible takes care of it and there are some items that just don't work well with all poses..To me I would say its a great deal for the fee and a large variety of stuff to choose from....Just my opinion.... TheMadPainter

miraty ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 11:05 PM

Ok... count me in for the subs then =) I tried to pay via paypal, it's not updated (still showing $60..) Poser is not with me now so I can't try the re-conforming method... usually I shift it forward or backward (the trans x, y dials) for clothing cracks.. like what I did with hair, not sure if that's the way.

TheMadPainter ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 12:34 AM

Besides reconforming and making parts invisible I also find that if those don't do the job I need done I use the taper, that seems to work nice for me and most of the time it only needs just a tad to correct anything showing through the clothing that shouldn't be. I usualy taper the body part but on occasion I may adjust the clothing size a tad...Cool that you signed up and I sure hope you enjoy it as much as I and a lot of others have....Hope this helps you some... The Mad Painter.....

melanie ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 7:34 AM

And another plus for joining is that you have access to their older stock from their earlier CDs on the site. Lots of goodies in those. Melanie

AlbertoFly ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 7:41 AM

It looks like they have updated the paypal order page.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.