Fri, Sep 20, 4:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:06 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Some more free stuff......

andix ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 5:11 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:14 PM

Attached Link: these free items and a few more.....

file_33118.jpg

Just another few free items. Added in the last 2 days--Necropolis City Gate (building prop with morphing portcullis), paint tin with morphing paint and spill, Relativity (building figure) and Necropolis Tower 02 (building figure). Relativity (pictured) is just 3dmodelz having a bit of fun, and appeared with Necropolis Tower 02 (and 2 other sets of extras) in last weeks Renderosity Flyer. hope these are as much fun to use as they were to build.

Deberus ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 2:19 AM

You guy are great. You can' t imagine how much I and so many others appreciate your generosity. Thanks +++++Deberus P.S. I read the worldz v.2 tut.; awesome.....When will it be in the marketplace?

andix ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 4:58 AM

Thank-you. Worldz v2 should be at Renderosity this week

pendarian ( ) posted Tue, 26 November 2002 at 11:00 PM

Cool, these are really nice :) I was just going to ask you if you knew when it would be out here :) Kind of impatient waiting on my email about the update LOL!! Pendy

andix ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 4:10 PM

almost, almost, almost....pretty much got to dot the t's and cross the i's and it will be available..... our humblest apologies for keeping people waiting, we'll make it up to you, we promise!

andix ( ) posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 4:11 PM

although, if you did dot the t's and cross the i's, you'd have a strange looking sentance.....lol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.