Thu, Sep 19, 10:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Poser's New Home

kupa ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 7:42 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

We're pleased to be able to share, finally, details about where Poser's new home will be. It's a very exciting time for us here at Curious Labs. Drop by our web site for the scoop. Steve Cooper Curious Labs

jje ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 8:04 AM

Congratulations Larry and Steve! I'm glad to see that the most unique piece of software I own will be in your capable hands. Its a tough job keeping all us Poser fanatics satisfied but I could not imagine a better team to do so. My hopes and prayers are that, within a very short time, Curious Labs will become synonymous with world-class graphics applications. You have my support and any help that I can offer. Just don't forget, when your feet are being held to the fire here and elsewhere, when we're gripeing that you shouldaougatha done this or shouldaougatha done that, that we love youse guys and we love the work you have done. jje (ok that said, when can I expect P5 for the Mac?? :-)

Terry Mitchell ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 8:07 AM

I think this is fantastic news, given that the key players behind the US arm of the company include some of the founders and leading developers of Poser. We can now rest assured that Poser will be taken to new heights. I guess the only thing still lacking is the possibility of ever integrating Poser more closely with Bryce, but who knows. It could still happen, I suppose.

Intel Core I7 3090K 4.5 GhZ (overclocked) 12-meg cache CPU, 32 Gig DDR3 memory, GeoForce GTX680 2gig 256 Bit PCI Express 3.0 graphic card, 3 Western Difgital 7200 rpm 1 Tb SATA Hard Drives

quesswho ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 8:59 AM

Congratulations on the formation of a new company. May you have many happy and prosperous years. Marge

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 9:52 AM

Congratulations Steve - the news that you and Larry are both still involved in future development of Poser has absolutely made my day. Paul

rbtwhiz ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 11:54 AM

Echo all the above. It's great to know that the key players behind poser's development (Larry, Steve & Seath), are still the key players behind poser's development. May Curious Labs have a productive & prosperous future... -Rob

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 1:00 PM

Here Here :Raises Glass of YooHoo: congrats Guys Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

bushi ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 1:05 PM

Wonderful news Steve! You guys really held the cards close on this one. Finding out the Curious Labs is going to be made up of top members the Poser family really makes my day. Congratulations! So, when can we expect Poser5? ;->

BAM ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 1:13 PM

Congratulations...Yada...Yada...Yada NOW GET TO WORK!! At one time Patrick was putting together a P5 wish list. Has that been lost?

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 7:03 PM

Nice to see you back with us Kup!! I created a banner to point to Curious and sent you e-mail. Hope to talk to you soon! Jack

Traveler ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 7:41 PM

Wow this is the best news I have heard in awhile! Congrats Kupa and Larry, can't wait to see what you guys do with P5 :) -Traveler

kupa ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2000 at 9:44 PM

Patrick's work creating a feature list for a future version of Poser is not lost, nor were his efforts wasted. I can't answer any questions about the timeline of any future versions to Poser, but rest assured, the moment I can share any details, the online community will be the first to know. It's been great to read the supportive posts from all of you. It's a very exciting time for us, but there's so much to do just setting Curious Labs up, we may be a little hard to reach. Steve Cooper Curious Labs

Legume ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2000 at 1:10 AM

Coop, old bud, welcome home, we all missed ya. You've been a busy man, it seems, and you're gonna get busier now with all your setting up shop! I just personally wanted to convey to you that we here at Renderosity appreciate the hell out of your efforts, and we're here to give you and your new venture all the support possible. The Poser product has done more than give us the ability to bring our creative visions to life, it's brought over 13,000 strangers together at this site, and made us a FAMILY. Uncle Steve, can I borrow the car tonight?

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2000 at 3:20 PM

Great news! Over the last year, Poser has become such a part of my life and my art that the thought of it going away really dismayed me. I'm so glad it's in the hands of the people who worked so hard to make it what it is today! Thanks and congratulations! Diane

Neal ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2000 at 12:00 AM

Steve nice to see your still behind Poser. Now go kick some butt with Poser 6. ;) Neal

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2000 at 11:11 PM

Congratulations! I was thrilled when I saw the banner today. You deserve all the best for the work you've done so far, and we can't wait to see what masterpieces you produce in the future. Nice logo, btw.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.