Sat, Sep 21, 6:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: MY first attempt at an under water scene

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 9:08 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:51 AM

file_34395.jpg

This is my first try. I worked with Bryce 4 for a while and just purchased 5 and this was the first scene I created. I wanted to get more lighting on the dolphins but I guess the I needed to use a more transparency in the water. Feedback anyone? TMD

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

clay ( ) posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 9:12 PM

Great first try! The water ripples are very nice.

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 9:45 PM

A lot better than I've done with underwater scenes. For a first try really exellent.

ttops ( ) posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 10:34 PM

Great looking scene.

cybrbeast ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 7:05 AM

Great! But you don't have really realistic caustics on the ground. I think the shadows of the dolphins should be made really soft.

nuski ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 4:16 PM

Your potential is obvious. . . .Have you checked out the undersea images in the Monthly Challenge Archives for August 2002. . . . . . Ideas a plenty!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.