Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: November Challenge - Vote In Here Now !!!

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 8:21 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:41 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/~bryce/newsite/challenge/challenge_nov_2002.htm

This month, 60 entries...not shabby, once again, the most we have ever had! Also, what isn't shabby are the entries themselves. I've been staring at these pics for the past few hours and I still can't decide, going to take a day or two to ponder, lol. A giant Thank You to all who are in the Challenge, you're making this Monthly affair bigger and better and more challenging all the time. Voting is as it has been in the (recent) past, the 3-2-1 vote. Take the link to the vote page, each voter will decide on 3 entries they personally like the best. Give 3 points to your most favorite. 2 points to your next, and 1 point to your final favorite. Place 3 votes only, no more, no less, and no votes for yourself. Voting will be done here in this thread. We'll hold voting for 3-4 days. Report any webpage errors in this thread. Thank you, and best of luck, you have all done a seriously great, great job. AgentSmith ![supercool.gif](http://market.renderosity.com/~carrara/emoticons/elves/supercool.gif)

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Elsina ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 8:59 AM

Well, certainly hard this month! There are so many great entries!

My 3 points to: tjohn beause it is so funny and original.
My 2 points to: electroglyph, I love that book and the image illustrates it so well!
And 1 point to: Trouble, an enchanting image.

But they are all winners!

My gallery @ Renderosity

Irish ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 9:13 AM

3 points to Creations - love that swan boat!! 2 points to TJohn - marvellous imagry 1 point to Eric of SD - gorgeous!! All entries were really pretty awesome.

Rayraz ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 9:35 AM

It has been a very nice challenge as always and so many entries. It was again hard to choose. The people at this forum just keep getting better. mboncher - 3 points. Perfect atmosphere and lights. lemonjim - 2 points. I like the style of this one. Trouble - 1 point. lovely glow on the dragon and a great little mouse. And honorble mentions for: AgentSmith Humorix Jausse ciaghit

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

hyperborea ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 10:03 AM

As always it was'nt easy with so many great entries. This tree jumped out of our monitor. Trouble 3 points. Lemonjim 2 points. Chohole 1 point. Congratulations to all that entered this challenge and thanks for shearing your dreams with us. Willem and Madeleine

draculaz ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 10:09 AM

nuski 3 artmac 2 tjohn 1 very hard to choose among the entries, but nonetheless, i think these three are the very best. great job everyone!

derjimi ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 10:20 AM

This was a wonderful challenge! 3 - Creations 2 - FWTempest 1 - tjohn Greets, Jimi

Darkginger ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 10:34 AM

3 points - Trouble 2 points - claymor 1 point - tuttle I had a really hard time making my mind up - and I'm still not sure, but anyway, it's written now!

Jausse ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 10:45 AM

Here are my votes: 3 - Chohole - I love the atmosphere. 2 - Tuttle - Excellent composition. 1 - Lemonjim - The courtyard is superb. I wasn't easy to decide. I loved this challenge. Josselin

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 11:09 AM

3- Trouble 2- hyperborea 1-FWTempest After a dozen trips through the entries...Man that was tough!!

Colette1 ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 11:44 AM

There are many diverse imaginations here at work. :) Claymor-1 Caitlin-2 Hyperborea-3

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 11:45 AM

3 - Nukeboy 2 - Pidjy 1 - FWTempest Great works!

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

m_daniel ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 12:02 PM

3 points to Creations - I LOVE it!! 2 points to TJohn - good render 1 point to Eric of SD - Nice one!!

tatjana ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 12:11 PM

3 - lemonjim 2 - mboncher 1 - FWTempest This was great! Looking forward to the winner's January Challenge!

e-artistree ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 12:47 PM

3-FW Tempest 2-TJohn 1-pmoores Kudos to all as there are some realy nice entries! LynnDee

dan whiteside ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 12:49 PM

Wow - this just gets harder and harder! 3- FWTempest- loved the composition and the detail (like the kid in the window). 2- pmoores - great colors, lighting and overall atmosphere. Especially liked the critter in the sky. 1 - lemonjim - for concept.

ttops ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 2:31 PM

3 - Tjohn. 2 - Claymor. 1 - Mboncher. It was really difficult to choose just 3. Congratulations to all that entered the monthly challenge. Brilliant work and a brilliant challenge.

Aldaron ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 3:03 PM

First I had to narrow it down and got it down to 11, then it was still hard to choose from those. Wish I could give points to everyone because each was great in some way but alast I can only pick 3. Creations - 3 Trouble - 2 Tuttle - 1

Rochr ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 4:36 PM

Incredibly hard to choose from 59 awesome entries! But here it goes: Derjimi - 3 FW Tempest - 2 Dan Whiteside - 1 The best collection so far! Congrats to everyone!

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 4:45 PM

3 - FWTempest 2 - tjohn 1 - Artmac Excellent job by all. Peggy

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

foleypro ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 5:33 PM

FWTempest---3 Claymor ---2 Rochr ---1 Wow this was very hard I had a very hard time deciding who should be first and to tell you the truth it was very hard,Congrats to all,every one is splendid....

airflamesred ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 5:51 PM

artmac -- 3 ttops --- 2 chohole - 1 mentions to claymore,ICM,creations,brendan & rochr

Acuos ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 6:24 PM

Trouble --- 3 Jausse --- 2 hyperborea --- 1 So many to choose from!

electroglyph ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 6:29 PM

3 points FWTempest 2 points tjohn 1 point Foleypro Don't ask me again cause I'll change my mind. Another very tough one.

gregsin ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 6:29 PM

ICMGraphics - 3 creations - 2 FWTempest - 1 Lots of different takes on fantasy and nice entries . Thes are the ones that I related to best. Good work by all.

bikermouse ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 6:51 PM

3 ICMGraphics 2 FWTempest 1 Vasquez

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 7:19 PM

3 Claymor 2 ICMGraphics 1 FWTempest Unbelievably difficult to choose. I'd probably come up different if I looked more. So many really wonderful images this time. Congrats everyone. Each and every image was worth the time to look at. Great job.

pmoores ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 8:27 PM

3 - Catlin_mc 2 - Tjohn 1 - Claymor

hewsan ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 8:36 PM

3 pts - Trouble - nice concept and execution 2 pts - Tuttle - a darker side of fantasy - composition 1 pt - mboncher - very nice lighting & texturing, would have rated higher if could determine more of a story, nice setting though as is. Lot of nice approaches to this theme from all.

archetype ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 8:41 PM

FWTempest - 3 Tuttle - 2 Creations - 1 Damn hard to pick though. I could've chosen about a dozen others as winners too...

Vile ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 8:56 PM

mboncher 3 derjimi 2 pidjy 1

Archimagus ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 9:50 PM

Boomer-3 Ciaghit-2 FWTempist-1

madmax_br5 ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 10:49 PM

I just don;t feel like voting this time. Instead I am giving everyone a big first place pat on the back for a whole amazing set of extremely awesome images. I guess I don't feel like reducing everyone's hard work to three places. Maybe next time! Great job everybody!

mboncher ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 12:02 AM

Lots of great entries. Gonna be hard for me to decide but here I go... 3 points: Trouble: Perfect! Awesome lighting, composition, mood and subject matter. Beautiful. 2 points: FWTempest. I still think he's one tough dogcatcher. 1 point: Lemonjim: Hands up all those who like this picture. Honorable Mentions Ciahit: Very funky concept. I like it. EricofSD: The ship and the reflection are enchanting. ICMGraphics: Love the atmosphere and composition. TJohn: This is just ingenious! Agentsmith: The lighting alone is spectacular. To all the rest, great work! Wonderful stuff to see.

Tankgirl ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 12:46 AM

What a hard decision, so many interesting images, and more abstracts I see =), here goes... 3 points to tjohn, great concept 2 points to Lemonjim, hands down! 1 point to Trouble, the power of dreams.. And because it was so hard, Honorable mentions to: Anruth FWTempest ICMgraphics pmoores Artmac, (I love the shapes, I'd really like to know how it was done...=>) And to everyone, you out did yourselves again, aren't we the most creative bunch at renderosity!...YES!

stotty ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 2:56 AM

Hi all first time I have voted for the Bryce monthly challenge, and boy did you all make it tough :) it has been very difficult to decide on just a top three, as the whole standard of entries was terrific, but here goes with my selection. 3 points for Lemonjim 2 points for PMoores 1 point for Derjimi. congrats to all and will be back next month for more hairpulling :)

Kylara ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 3:07 AM

3 points: Rochr - Love the colors and the depth and would love to see a bigger render of that one. 2 points: mboncher - Great atmosphere. 1 point: catlin_mc - Wonderful imagination.

rj001 ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 3:51 AM

hi, very hard hmmmm okay - 3-trouble, 2-anruth, e-artistree seasons greetings. rj001

Experience is no substitute for blind faith.

http://avalon2000.livejournal.com/ - My Art Blog

imanwillie ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 4:58 AM

3 pointsa to lemon jim 2points to artmac 1 point to rochr well done everybody great stuff!

catlin_mc ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 5:51 AM

3 points to caighit 2 points to lemonjim 1 point to imanwillie Everybody did an excellent job and it's taken me two days to decide, it gets more difficult every month to choose three. Congratulations to all for outdoing yourselves, I think everyone is a winner.

Ang25 ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 6:58 AM

Very, very tough decisions. Not even sure I've got my favorites right. I thought I had them picked yesterday but then today I've changed them a bit. There are just too many good ones to narrow it down. But I'll go with today's choices. I'd love to mention all the ones I loved & why but then that would be a list way too long to print. Here are my picks: 3-mboncher Love the colors and the finished piece. 2-Nuski The textures are "out of this world". 1-Catlin Great details, lots of stuff to look at.

BOOMER ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 8:22 AM

3 - ICM Graphics 2 - Tuttle 1 - Trouble

Because I like to blow $%&# up.

Don't fear the night.  Fear what hunts at night.

nuski ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 8:45 AM

So many to chose from : ) . . . . So few to choose . . . : ( 3-Creations 2-Lemonjim 1-Agent Smith I think the Land of Fantasy is the Bryce Forum!!!!!

BlueArdor ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 10:00 AM

chohole - 3 trouble - 2 catlin_mc - 1 Great job everyone!

Trouble ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 10:19 AM

It is always so hard to choose but, 3-pmoores 2-lemonjim 1-artmac Just super work everybody!!

FWTempest ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 11:38 AM

3-rj001 2-dan whiteside 1-ICMgraphics Wow! this certainly gets more difficult every month.

Robnobs ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 12:46 PM

3-FWTempest
2-Foleypro
1-Vasquez

All Awesome Entry's ....everyone can be grated.I say we should become the first website to make a movie about all our digital art. :)Everyone contrib one scene to tell the whole tale...do it in some flash or something....The Renderosity Experience :)

Nukeboy ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 1:37 PM

Awesome! Just awesome! 3 - FWTempest 2 - derjimi 1 - pmoores

Pan ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 4:00 PM

Wow, so many great pieces. 3points - pmoores 2points - rj001 1point - FWTempest

artmac ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 4:09 PM

Great job everyone! 3 - tjohn 2 - Trouble 1 - pmoores

lsstrout ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 4:47 PM

Another extremely difficult choice. Thanks to everyone who entered, I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures. My choices: Chohole - 3 Trouble - 2 R001 - 1

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.