Fri, Sep 20, 2:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: DAZ Cartoon Kids?

JFStan ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 12:21 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Are the cartoon kids available anymore? I downloaded them when they first came out, but in the process of installing a new hard drive I've lost the install file (and can't find it backed up anywhere). Can anyone help? Thanks.. -=JFStan=-

Mazak ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 12:48 PM

Attached Link: http://store.daz3d.com/catalog/product.php?pidx=310

It's on sale until December 9th. Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

rain ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 5:47 PM

I got them when they were free but I lost them in a HD crash. Thanks for the info about them being on sale. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and buy them.

JFStan ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 10:43 AM

The fact that they WERE free and are NOW for sale forced me to search a little harder through my backups, and I managed to find them on an old CD. Now, remind me, what was the reasoning behind taking a free item and slapping a price tag on it? :) -=JFStan=-

doozy ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:44 PM

No, it's the other way around... A sales item offered free for a limited time.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.