Fri, Oct 4, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: PT Long dress

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 4:28 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 5:26 PM

Does anyone know where i can find a shin length dress for the PreTeen?

leather-guy ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 4:50 PM

I think I saw something at PoserFashion that would work.

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 4:58 PM

hmmmmmmm i will have to check my cd's then.. all sergemark has there now is p5 clothing for judy and penny

leather-guy ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 5:09 PM

I think his was called MGPT Dress1. If you have a PoserWorld Sub, Page 5 of the MGirls clothes has a Classic Skirt that's shin length.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 5:14 PM

Serge Marck had one...but it looks like that is now gone. Sharen Stormrage is correct, I just went to look

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 5:21 PM

need a full dress.. trying to make an outfit and need a cr2 to compare.. grumbling and the mgpt dress doesn't have the shins in the cr2 unfortunantly

SWAMP ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 5:44 PM

Stormrage,Here in free stuff look for Ludivine.One of the two DL files is a few of Marck's PT clothes(however it is not the shin length you are looking for).Serge Marcks's clothes are not gone, they are offered on a CD,that can be purchased..PoserFashion, can tell you where.The cost is probable very little, as they only took them down because of bandwithe problems.If you work with the PT Girls...Serge's clothes are the nicest you'll find. SWAMP

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 5:47 PM

swamp :) thank you. I have all of sergemarks items and have ludivine.. unfortunantly all the dresses are short and not long.. grumbling

SWAMP ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 6:23 PM

Nuts..can't upload my picture..don't know what I'm doing wrong. Anyway, in the MP look at stefyZZ yazoo& yoda..the #3 picture is Serge" dress...That's shine length, and will go down past the floor if you want it to. SWAMP

Tashar59 ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 6:36 PM

Have you tried Imran's P4 to vic clothes, rescaled? Might work for you. Tashar 59

leather-guy ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 6:52 PM

file_35324.jpg

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:09 PM

hmmm checking it out now.. was looking at the cr2 and it didn't have shins in it.. hold a sec while i try.. sorry not trying to be obstinate here.

SWAMP ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:13 PM

file_35325.jpg

Trying again

SWAMP ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:17 PM

Crap...I've been trying to do this,and didn't see you already did it. Sorry for the cross post leather-guy. SWAMP

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:31 PM

nope no good.. the problem is that i need the commands for the buttocks and the shins... and this dress doesn't have those.. actor lShldr:3 { } actor rThigh:3 { storageOffset 0 0 0 geomHandlerGeom 13 rThigh } actor rShin:3 { } actor lThigh:3 { storageOffset 0 0 0 geomHandlerGeom 13 lThigh } actor lShin:3 { } it's missing what i need to make my dress conformable

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 11:40 PM

file_35326.jpg

got the dress to conform finally .. and what do you think?

SWAMP ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 1:13 AM

Stormrage,It looks really great! But I'm confused..which dress did you do? SWAMP

Stormrage ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 3:12 AM

Swamp.. I did the one I showed in my last post.. I had to play with my mesh though to fix it to use one of the cr2's from another dress. Unfortunantly none of the cr2's for dresses have the shin's and buttocks defined. so the sides of the skirt are thighs only. Which may be why there are a few positions you can't do in the dress, like sit, since the dress doesn't conform to every part. I am working on some outfits for the PT and the PS mil girls. And I hope to do some for the milboys. but i am a cr2 hacker because i can't figure out how to write the cr2's right everydamned time. anyone got a clue as how to make a cr2 without all the steps of building joints and such?

curtskinn ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 6:05 AM

whenever you get the dress for the pre-teen girl done, I want it. I have been trying to find some nice dresses and other clothes for the pre-teen girl as well as for the teen morphed girls that I have gotten. Now if I could only find a way to get high heeled shoes to fit the pre-teen and teen girls feet, I would really be happy.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.