Sat, Sep 21, 12:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Need to find something

Karma ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:42 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Anyone know where I can find a skullcap helmet for Michael? or something similar?

Jaqui ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:48 PM

a basic bowl shaped skullcap? or the one shaped for around the ears more?

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:49 PM

there were skullcap templates in the free stuff section here

Karma ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 8:00 PM

I'm looking for more of the basic bowl shaped kind, just kinda sits on top of the head type. I tried searching in the free section for helmet/skullcap and no skullcaps came up for it.

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 8:05 PM

philc had the skull caps try philc.net

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 8:05 PM

Someone posted something that was like a template for hair. It might help to describe what you actually want to use it for.

Jaqui ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 8:19 PM

skullcap helmet sounds like motor bike helmet. often seen with small metal spike on the peak ( top ) usually only worn by members of biker gangs. if you are talking about for hair drastically different. but it isn't hard to model one.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 3:48 AM

file_35361.jpg

How about my viking helm in [ Free Stuff](http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez?Topsectionid=0&Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=17&Form.Contrib=Little_Dragon)? The flaps and spectacles have separate material groups, which you can make transparent, leaving only the dome.

The studs have spike morphs.

The bands and studs also have their own material groups, so you can eliminate them completely, if you wish.

Jaqui ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 4:02 AM

I'm gonna have to look at all your free stuff Little Dragon. ~l~ maybe once I get a few other things done.

Netherworks ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 6:20 AM

Spike Morphs! Cool! Could stick a cutesy mouse on each one (just kidding, sorta).

Karma ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 1:32 PM

ahh, thanks little_dragon, just what i'm looking for. Didn't know the different pieces could be made invis. Thanks again!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.