Thu, Sep 19, 3:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:48 pm)

Subject: Repost: Michael, Vicki, and Stephanie with the same texture

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:26 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

file_35357.jpg

Here is a comparison of Michael, Stephanie, and Cresent's Vic2Steff with the Brendan texture found in the Free Stuff section.

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:55 PM

what do you use to get stephanie to wear a vicki texture? i know this is vicki and stephanie wearing a michael tex...but, is there a way to make stephanie wear a vicki tex?

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 8:01 PM

Yes, there is a Steph2Vicki figure. It was released before the Vic2Steff figure and I think it was also done by Cresent. I don't remember where I downloaded it from, maybe April's Vanity. I also think Cresent said he was going to try making a Mike2Vic figure as well which will be really fun to toy with :)

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 9:04 PM

dunno who Cresent is or where to find April's Vanity. Link please?

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 9:16 PM

Attached Link: http://www.fallencity.net/treasures/poser/

You can get the vic2steff figure at this link. I am still hunting for the link for Steph2Vic.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 9:23 PM

Attached Link: http://aprilsvanity.com/port3d/freebies/index.php?artist=1

The figure for putting Vicki textures on Stephanie is called StephVskin by AprilYSH and is available at port3d.com. You need UV mapper in order to use it. Hope this helps... BTW: Crescent did both versions (uvs and obj) of Vic2Steff. That figure it available at the link in the previous message.

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 9:54 PM

thanks so much!

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 10:18 PM

Good way to make family members :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 11:31 PM

LOL @ Lyrra... Hey, if two people with freckles marry and raise 4 kids, how are the combined freckles distributed... is it... :pause:... Mendelian? Carolly

spratman ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 8:42 AM

ya got poor steph looking pretty butch there. ;-)

queri ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 10:49 AM

I think the butch one is Vicki. Emily

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 3:31 PM

hey... so which one is which? mike is the one with the big boobs, right? (aw, i did it again! another big boob mike joke.... i gotta cut that out.)

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 6:11 PM

(L-R) Vicki, Michael, Stephanie. Vicki has her breasts reduced and her face morphed so she'll look like an alternate male figure. Like Lyrra said, it's supposed to show that you can make family members with enough just variations and similarities to be believable.

queri ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 7:01 PM

Even Mike looks less like Mike. Is this Lyrra's Brendan? I thought that was a p4 texture??? Emily

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 8:14 PM

Not my Brendan - he's p4 and no freckles.

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2002 at 12:09 AM

I downloaded the texture from the free stuff here about a year ago. Can't find the readme for who did it. The name of the file was Brendan. I'll keep looking for who made it if anyone's interested.

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2002 at 3:58 PM

heyas; i think brendan is by black canary. if it's the one i'm thinking of.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.