Mon, Oct 21, 11:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Hamlet (for n0s4ra2)

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 11:10 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:28 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=292546&Start=1&Artist=pdxjims&ByArtist=Yes

file_35408.jpg

I'm beta testing n0s4ra2's new Hamlet morph for Mike. He asked me to post a pic here showing old Hammy with a little color and in a better light. For some reason, I kept thinking of a barbarian pig. The link is back to a more comic piece I posted in the gallery of him.

Here he is, in all his glory. I think he's one great morph. Something really different for Mike. He's wearing Quim's Victor texture with a fairly high setting on the bump.

I know n0s4ra2 would appreciate any comments.

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 11:12 PM

oMG LOL He IS cool :)

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 11:15 PM

Quick note. The line on the neck is really my problem. I made a mistake in posing. Sorry about that. Sometimes those double chins get in the way!

Stormrage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 11:22 PM

L He reminds me of some character.. but i can't for the life of me remember who it is. Definately cool though.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 2:50 AM

One of the guys in Texas Chainsaw Massacre no doubt. Creeps me out, but good job. lol Marque

zechs ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 10:49 AM

Return of the Jedi? Jabba's palace guards?

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 11:39 AM

Attached Link: http://www.eyestorm.com/feature/ED2n_article.asp?article_id=30&artist_id=96

Great work, Jim. Reminds me of the artist Matthew Barney. Maybe someone out there knows about him. "Men are pigs."

tonymouse ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 2:56 PM

Is ther an ETA on set yet?? It looks great

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 3:30 PM

He's still working on it Tony. I haven't really found any problems with it as is, but he thinks he can make it even better. Between Hamlet and the Werewolf, nos4ra2 has created two great characters. He has a real talent for morphing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.