Fri, Sep 20, 11:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Window Size Question

Kysthiss ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2002 at 6:40 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change back to the default current window size (320X320)when an image is open in Poser.I just tried to open up a MnD Fantasy Balcony PZ3 file and it said the requested window size was too large and would create the next best thing. The size it created filled up half of my screen and I was unable to access the dials on the right. I've also had this problem when importing a background if the background width/height ratio is different than the current window size.
I hope this makes sense...thanks!

pictakr ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2002 at 6:47 PM

The Fantasy Balcony is the problum who ever made it made it big so you might want to make the thing smaller or just leave it and work with it? I dont even have a screen, lol.

sirkrite ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2002 at 6:55 PM

On the top bar of Poser there are drop down menus. Goto Windows and at the bottom of the drop down there will be Document window size, click on that and you will be able to set the size you want.

Kysthiss ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2002 at 7:06 PM

Thank you! I was trying all day to change it in render options and that wasn't working...the document window size did the trick!

sirkrite ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2002 at 7:09 PM

Your welcome! :)

pictakr ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2002 at 7:09 PM

Ohh hehe sorry I was wrong lol good call Sirkrite!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.