Sun, Oct 6, 6:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Human figures for Poser?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 14 December 2002 at 10:04 PM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

I have the standard set which came with P4, plus Vicky 1 and 2, Mike 1 and 2, Stephanie, the Millennium kids, Dina and Natalia/Natrixa 2 and 3. What else is available, and how are they, compared to what I already have? Info and images would be appreciated. I saw a reference to a model called Solondra in another thread, but I can't find any info so far. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 14 December 2002 at 11:47 PM

Solondra is a female figure by mobius. Check the Marketplace.

3D Commune sells a new hi-res female figure named Nadya.

Imagination Works sells a female figure named Amy.

There are also a number of modified figures floating around based on the existing meshes, such as Eve (a Posette variant) and John (a hi-res P4 Male), or hybrids that combine mesh elements, such as Paul (P4 Male's body with Victoria's head).

PheonixRising ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 2:39 AM

I always think it is funny that before Posette there wereno figures remotely shaped that way. Then , after her, so many "original" figure coincidently were shaped just like her. When Vicky came along there was nothing remotely shaped like her either. But then all the new "original" figures were coincidently shaped like her and not Posette anymore. The Amy guy originally used Posette's hands. I'd stay clear of that one. Alot of "originals are buit from clothing meshes. Be careful. Always look for inconsistancies. Beautiful hands and a brutal head is a dead giveaway. Same with feet. Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 11:52 AM

Thanks for the info, people. One thing I noticed about all these figures is that the information supplied is very sketchy. DAZ provides much more info on their figures, and a hell of a lot of renders are available to view. IMO, Amy looks like a Posette-a-like, so there's no way I'm gonna shell out $50 for that. Nadya looks rather strange with a weird piggy nose and a peculiar body shape. Solondra looks the best of the lot and seems worth checking out for $20. I may obtain it later in the month and report back. Meanwhile, if anyone has these models I'd appreciate your opinions.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 12:49 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=989077

I will have one soon ready as well... I will post some new images and here is when I introduced her to the comunity: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=989077 I hope you'll like her. I am planing to do some more as well... Neftis

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.