Fri, Sep 20, 9:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: What the!?!?

Karma ( ) posted Tue, 17 December 2002 at 10:41 AM ยท edited Sun, 11 August 2024 at 9:19 PM

I seem to have encountered a problem with poser 5 library entries. I have put in a group of MAT files, when I go into the library, there are no images, just grey circles and the name of the item. There are 2 'shrugging guys' in that library category too. The MAT's do work though. I checked the thumbnail image and they are both 91x91 size. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Think it has happened to me in P4 with other files, but I didn't keep those anyways. Any help or insight will be great. Thanks!

mountainmaster ( ) posted Tue, 17 December 2002 at 11:08 AM

The .png files may be the wrong format. It happened to me once. If there are rsr files as well, you can delete the .png's and Poser will generate new ones from the rsr files in the correct png format.

Karma ( ) posted Tue, 17 December 2002 at 11:20 AM

ok, got them to work, still get 2 'shrugging guys' though, but the rest of them are good. Thanks!

Crescent ( ) posted Tue, 17 December 2002 at 12:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.senosoft.com/

yarp just put out a new p3d0 plugin that fixes the blank .png files as well, in case you don't have the alternate .rsr files. It's over at Seno Software.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.