Wed, Sep 18, 11:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: A Christmas Card for You

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 6:54 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 8:44 AM

file_37240.jpg

Happy Holidays! I have good news for those who are aware that I've been on medical leave since late August. I am going to return to work on Jan. 2. I'm not 100% yet but I am very much improved and having Physical Therapy 3 days a week. They are allowing me to return to work with a stipulation that I lift no more than 10 lbs. (My job is mostly desk work with almost no lifting anyway. I feel a little better every day, and I believe I'll be back to the way I was before I injured myself very soon. Thank you to all whose thoughts have been with me through this, it has veen much appreciated. Thanks again, Tjohn

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

tjohn ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 6:57 PM

BTW, the second package from the left has your name on it. :^) The first one on the left is a super economy size container of Visine for my little pet. :^D

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

lsstrout ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:02 PM

Happy holidays to you Tjohn! Glad you are on the mend. Do you suppose you can get your office mates to carry everything for you on the grounds you aren't supposed to lift anything? "Hey, Buddy, get me a cup of coffee, I'm not supposed to lift anything. " ;) If your little pet needs Visine, maybe you should stop letting it climb the tree. :) Lin

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:02 PM

Thanks for the Holiday wish. Glad you're feeling better. Going back to work will be your psych therapy. Merry Happy Joy Joy

dan whiteside ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:23 PM

And a Happy Holiday season to you too! Glad you're doing better.

electroglyph ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 9:35 PM

Very Nice! But who's the guy reflecting in the ornaments? Visine is best, Murene always makes my eyes unfocus for a few minutes. Better not let your friend use Murene if he's driving you to the Christmas party. Happy Holidays;)

catlin_mc ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 10:16 PM

Glad to hear you're feeling better tjohn and very best wishes to you and yours over the festive season. Best wishes Catlin

Colette1 ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 10:31 PM

Happy Holidays to you and yours too tjohn. Am sure glad your doing much better. I noticed the reflection in the christmas balls too???

Aldaron ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 10:48 PM

Happy Holidays to you too! Glad things are going well for you.

airflamesred ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:24 AM

Glad to see yuo are on the mend

Elsina ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:36 AM

Happy holidays to you as well and a prosperous and healthy 2003! Glad you are feeling better!

My gallery @ Renderosity

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:38 AM

Be well, and Happy Holidays tjohn...

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

bikermouse ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:12 AM

Nice orniments! Hey, isn't your pet one of those guys from Half-Life? Merry Christmas, - TJ

clay ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 5:08 AM

Thanks Tjohn, Merry Christmas to you to!

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 5:32 AM

The reflection in the balls is the bare walls, floor and ceiling of the room. The Christmas tree is in the corner of my radiosity room. I've done some tweaking on it, finding out that the light under the floor was 25 and not 10, which was throwing things off a bit. I intend to fill the room with furniture, pictures on the walls, etc., in order to experiment with further possibilities. I believe if the room was fully furnished, the reflections on these decorations would look more natural. As far as the reflection looking like a face, it does! I didn't notice when I made the pic. I think it looks like either Mr. Bill (Oh no...He's going to be mean to me!) or Gumby (a personal fave, I actually shelled out the $100 bucks for the DVD set). Merry Christmas again!

tjohn ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 5:36 AM

BTW, if you like the bows in this pic, I made them from toruses (tori?) and now I wish I had a third section of them between the first 2 to fill it out more, but I think it was a pretty good way to make a bow.

lsstrout ( ) posted Mon, 23 December 2002 at 12:51 PM

Those bows are neat! I just took it for granted that you found a model somewhere. Terrific job with the tori (I looked it up). :) Lin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.