Sat, Sep 21, 5:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Beginners Pic Nr. 5

Schunken ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2000 at 2:21 PM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 2:25 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, violence

file_125834.jpg

Hello everybody... OK, this picture is extrem politicall incorrect, I know... and its representant not my opinion about how to interact with women. I was just expirimented with the cache (credits to Thorne I think) and after 2 hours I create this... I like the expression In the girls face, I think its a mixture between fear and curosity.... OK, many thanks to the poeple who create the caracters and props I use. Its not naturally that poeple give their work away for free, so thanks again... As always your opinions are welcome.... Andreas (germany)

Ede ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2000 at 4:24 PM

a nice background and some smoke would make it perfect :) maybe a little darker dungeon-like lighing and you might add a little "for sale"-sign to the cage :) sorry lol i think it's really good work whatever the subject is and believe me or not, there is some woman i would love to put into a cage too :) but thats another story LOL -Ede

Sangelia ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2000 at 7:21 PM

how about a pic with some males in the cage. there is several i would just love to see in a cage!!!!!!!!

Roshigoth ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2000 at 8:08 PM

Don't you know that all of us males deserve to be in a cage? =) Rosh

true.northstar ( ) posted Tue, 25 April 2000 at 5:30 PM

I like this image. I think the expression on the girl's face is cool. But maybe the girl in the cage should look active. I picture her kneeling, clutching at the cage, fear in her face. I think adding a background to this pic would make it a lot better.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.