Thu, Sep 19, 9:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Whatever happened to our group render?

Colette1 ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 1:09 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 4:05 AM

Hey? Did I miss a posting somewhere where it was posted as finished? did we lose it? What happened with it?

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 3:10 PM

DarkGinger was last up and then we had Xmas challenge. DG, any progress or Pass?

Darkginger ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 5:42 AM

I'm getting there - was hoping to get it done this coming weekend, as I've been Christmassed up to the hilt for the past couple of weeks (yes, I'm the cook in our house!). Gimme till Monday - I'll have done it by then, and apologies for the delay, but turkey came first!

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 5:49 AM

LOL, Yuuuup, I'm the cook too. :)

Colette1 ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 10:26 AM

LOL...Understand. I am the chief cook AND bottlewasher. There is no hurry, I was just wondering out loud.;)

Roch222 ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 9:03 PM

Colette1 - I was just wondering the same thing - Im glad DarkGinger is still on it roch222

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.