Mon, Sep 9, 4:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Searching for...

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 9:14 PM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 5:55 PM

A Fireman set for Mike. Helmet, yellow great coat and pants with suspenders, fire axe, maybe even a firetruck. I've seen them for the Dork, but I want one native to Mike 2. Anyone seen anything like this for Mike?

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 10:04 PM

Attached Link: http://www.philc.net/P4Uniforms2.htm

file_39156.jpg

Yep, P4 and Michael

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 10:17 PM

It's a neat uniform, Phil, but not what I'm looking for. I want one with an open coat design and seperate pants. Also I want it to be for the complete Mike 2 body, not just the head, so I can apply morphs through Taylor. My best bet may have to be using the Daz trenchcoat and try morphing and texturing it myself. I'd still need to find a helmet though. But thanks for the thought!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 4:18 PM

I've found one modern firetruck in Poser format for sale at Imagination Works.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 4:44 PM

Actually, Phil has trenchcoats, too. A full fireman outfit is pretty scary-looking, until you think about the intense heat they have to work through. The fire axe is similar to a hatchet; you ought to be able to modify one. Carolly

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 5:05 PM

Little Dragon: Thanks for the heads up on the firetruck! At $35 its going to have to wait though. I wish they had a better preview of it. It hurts to spend that much from someone new and not know how good looks from a few different angles and to see some of the details. Carroly: I've been sniffing around those trenchcoats for a couple of months. It may just be time to get them. I had the feeling Phil would be making some money off of me this year (grin).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.