Tue, Oct 22, 9:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 9:37 am)

Subject: Classic Car Poll

Duddly ( ) posted Fri, 03 January 2003 at 1:04 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 7:47 AM

Attached Link: http://home.attbi.com/~sielkes/

file_39507.jpg

The 1932 Roadster is done so I will soon be on to the next one for completion. Any recommendations? I also have a Americana freebee prop in the works. A Late 40's early 50's Gilbarco 996 gas pump. I am probably going to make an Art Deco style classic gas station at some point.

KyReb ( ) posted Fri, 03 January 2003 at 3:36 PM

Ah, If only Volkswagen had modeled the New Bug as close to the original as you did yours!

Petunia ( ) posted Fri, 03 January 2003 at 4:36 PM

hi Duddly!! love your cars!! I got that 007 car at Daz even! My vote, a station wagon for the picnic scenes!! Thanks!

lmacken ( ) posted Fri, 03 January 2003 at 8:22 PM

the Beetle...w/ the Porsche wheels and tires.

JettBoy ( ) posted Fri, 03 January 2003 at 8:58 PM

Definately the Beetle, but I'd love to see you do some classic American muscle cars...maybe a 67 GTO 69 Charger.

diana ( ) posted Fri, 03 January 2003 at 10:56 PM

I'd really like a 1969 Chevelle Malibu 2 door coupe, with and without the SS package. Bench with auto tranny for the granny grocery getter or buckets with 4 in the floor for the SS package. A 68 is ok too those two years share a similar body style, but prefer the 69, sold mine a year ago and would love a good Poser model of it.

KyReb ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 12:49 AM

I'd give my eye teeth for a 1971 Buick Riviera. Preferably real but I'd snatch a poser one up in a heartbeat.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.