Sat, Sep 21, 5:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Underware

Dmurphy ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 9:10 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 6:34 AM

I am lookig for underware for Micheal 2.Must be free for commercial use or for sale for commercial use.need it fast Don

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 10:19 AM

Steve has just released a pair of boxers at Poserworld (subsctiption) that are pretty neat. He's also working on a pair of tighty-whities to be released soon (I have no idea on how soon). rDNA also has a set of underware, tight boxers and t-shirt. There's a jock strap here by Eezee that's really nice, either as a stand alone or as part of his Leather Pack for Mike. Over at the Penguinbar there's a free jackstrap prop and a g-string. The catsuit for Mike can hide everthing except the briefs so it looks like underware. The standard one is at Daz, and there are remaps for it for easier texturing. PoserStyle also has a catsuit (subscription), but they're having problems right now with their site so you'd have to contact them via email to get it. You can also use one of the subdividing mat poses available here and make a quick texture of your own. Or you can pose Mike, and add a pair in postwork by painting one on from a photo. I think those are all the options. Anyone think of anything else?

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 10:21 AM

You can get a nice set at www.runtimedna.com but they are boxers. Has anyone done a pair of briefs yet? Marque

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 10:22 AM

Duh...lol Thanks pd Marque

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 10:24 AM

And a new dress for Vickie3!!! Woot!!!! Marque

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 10:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=300689&Start=1&Artist=Firebirdz&ByArtist=Yes

file_39704.jpg

There is one set (free) at Cornerstone creations (Tammy). Her website is at http://www.cornerstone-creations.com/ The set is a decent underwear set (top and bottom) but you have to read the readme and email them to see if you can use for commercial purposes. The bottom I used the top part of the package for a render I did. I made a colour adjustment to the texture (see the attached link)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 10:35 AM

PhilC's boxers were free last time I looked... and IIRC, there are textures for them scattered around. RNDA also has a not-very-furry loin cover thong thingie... you know, what barbarians wear. I thought someone had made, or was looking for, a man's bathrobe (nicer catalogs show men wearing silk bathrobes with matching briefs). Taking an open trenchcoat and modifying it would work in a pinch. In P5 you could even get a terrycloth texture. Carolly

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 10:38 AM

Nice stuff at cornerstone creations!! Marque

Firebirdz ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 10:41 AM

I just checked the readme - can use the one at cornerstone creations for commercial - and it is free.

queri ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 11:19 AM

There's a bathrobe at PoserWorld, again subscription. It's conversion from a long coat. Lots of good mike stuff there. Emily

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.