Sun, Oct 6, 10:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Too close of an encounter!

Redfern ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 6:30 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 4:31 PM

file_39960.jpg

Just mixing and matching some more of Victoria 3's DAZ supplied morphs. I set out to create an interpretation of the infamous "Roswellian Grey." Sounds almost like a species of bird, doesn't it? ;-) I think what really sells it is ShadeMaster's "RenderUpgrade." The HDRI simulation makes the Zeta Recticulan truely blend with the supplied backdrop. Shoot, even in the bright daylight, this almond-eyed visitor gives me the creeps, and I'm a skeptic. Once again, Vicki 3 has proven to be a very versatile figure. Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 6:44 PM

file_39961.jpg

Nice Render Bill I am in the midst of importing V3 into lightwave to do some HDRI renders. Fun stuff! :-) Eric Here is a SCARY ugly Alien to look at-just a P4 render.. I was playing to see how humanlike-but NOT human I could go. Yours is klnda CUTE!

Shademaster ( ) posted Thu, 16 January 2003 at 3:54 AM

Thanks for giving me credit Redfern. An large number of even more comprehensive lightsets are in the making!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.