Thu, Sep 19, 6:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Cessna- WIP

Gecko ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2000 at 4:41 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 4:12 AM

file_125940.JPG

Werking on a new plane model- keep in mind this is VERY rough as is... needs a lot of detail... anyways i thought i'd post it in here to get some feedback- so please feel free! thanks Gecko

Spike ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2000 at 5:08 PM

Looks great so far Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

agamemnon ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2000 at 5:48 PM

Excellent work, nice to see someone else making their own models, great stuff. When u post the picture maybe make one that has a front rear and side perspective as well as this one so we can see what it looks like on all angles. Are u working from memory or pictures u have off the net?

Gecko ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2000 at 6:49 PM

sure i'd be happy to post some more views of this. agamemmnon- it's not from memory (!)... i have this great book ("The Defenders", 1988) that has almost all of the military planes in the US (and some civilian planes) with pictures, diagrams, and specs. that's pretty much where i model (or at least get the ideas for a model) all my planes from ;). Gecko

bonestructure ( ) posted Wed, 26 April 2000 at 9:03 PM

You've been working on this one a while haven't ya

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.