Thu, Oct 3, 12:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Oh yeah this is great!...Damn Poser5

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Tue, 07 January 2003 at 10:35 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 7:59 PM

file_40308.jpg

I just dont get it! I tried alot to fix this default error in Material Room and nada... I get crap all the time and worst. ..."Please Help Us _Dodger You Our Only Hope"... Used to work fine in Poser4 the original ones. ...Hmmmm

the3dwizard ( ) posted Tue, 07 January 2003 at 11:18 PM

file_40309.jpg

Looking for something like this? Poser 5 render BTW The materials are pretty powerfull in Poser 5 and you can do things you could not do in Poser 4.

timoteo1 ( ) posted Tue, 07 January 2003 at 11:58 PM

Looks like a candle, or more like a blow torch flame. ;-) But I do see the potential. However, personally I would just add this in post-production. Might be good for pre-visualization or something. -Tim

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Wed, 08 January 2003 at 12:21 AM

file_40310.jpg

Its surposed to be _Dodger's Starwars Lightsaber But somethings wrong For being such a simple prop its giving me a headache Very simple one tex for the color the other for a trans Its already loaded to use but whats going on damn it hundreds download this thing from him. I need answers. This was in Poser4 some great program P5 is huh ? I tried to used the P4 render under 5 but same results.. HELP!!!!

DefaultGuy ( ) posted Wed, 08 January 2003 at 1:02 AM

Try adjusting your trans falloff or transparency edge. Just a thought...

Moonbiter ( ) posted Wed, 08 January 2003 at 1:02 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1031721

Follow the link :) _dodger posted about this a few days back but I think it got buried under a massive amount of posts. Good luck!

timoteo1 ( ) posted Wed, 08 January 2003 at 1:27 AM

Have you tried cranking up the ambience, and perhaps making the color white. Try this on the other colors as well if this does not work. VERY cool render, BTW!

_dodger ( ) posted Wed, 08 January 2003 at 2:24 AM

Thanks Moonbiter, I almost posted the link until I saw yours and caught myself. Crank the ambience strength up to full. P5 added the Ambience Strength and now any prop which doesn't have it (like all of mine, as I don't have P5), it assumes is 0. Me, if I'd programmed for P5, I'd have made it take it from the relative luminosity of the ambient colour if it's not otherwise specified. But they didn't ask me. B^)

_dodger ( ) posted Wed, 08 January 2003 at 2:30 AM

BTW, I'd really like it if someone would send me an MT5 file for each lightsabre blade colour (including Silent Bob's Bongsmoke trans blue one) so I could post it on dodger.org (with credit to whoever does it, of course). Doing this for the fireprops and blaster blasts would be cool, too. Any volunteers?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.