Tue, Oct 22, 4:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:52 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Beach Baby for Victoria 3 Now available!!! (NUDITY)

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 1:03 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:01 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

file_40667.jpg

Made from the same high resolution photographs and not a texture conversion. This is a totally new version of Beach Baby for Vicky 3.

It is also the first combo texture by myself and Syyd Raven.

Available now at www.RuntimeDNA.com

Thanks for viewing...:)

Maveris ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 1:05 PM

GREAT!!!... as usual! Mav :)

queri ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 3:37 PM

Beach Baby is one of my all time favorite textures and I can tell this version is as real-- maybe more real than the first. I don't know what it is about the texture makes it more expressive, but she walks off the screen. Thank you so much, both of you, Colm and Syyd!! Emily

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 5:58 PM

Thanks Mav....) Emily. For your comment alone it was worth making it... Thank you...:)))

Firebirdz ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 6:13 PM

wow - does it come with just the texture or also a head morph ?

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 6:23 PM

Firebirdz... The face should be in the RDNA Free section sometime this weekend...:) You will need the Daz 'All Head Morphs' though.

HeavyRay ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 7:25 PM

Colm -
Please entertain the notion of a "dry" V3 Beach Baby... Please ???? Also, how about some combo deals (i.e. both 'wet' & 'dry') for V3 and V1/V2 versions ??

Have a great weekend!
Ray

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 10:08 PM

Hi Ray, Not sure yet about a dry V3 as I need to get my head out of the proverbial sand so to speak...:) but then again I said that about V2 lol. Syyd is working on Beach baby Stephanie and we are thinking about a Beach baby CD with a knock down price. Obviously this may mean different combo deals too... Thanks, Colm...:)

Firebirdz ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 11:37 PM

Thanks Colm. I got all the head morphs from Daz. I have resisted getting the Beachbaby for Vicki 1 & 2 cos I now use V3 more. I was really happy with the Beachboy texture so I am definitely gonna get this one.

judith ( ) posted Sat, 11 January 2003 at 12:28 AM

Outstanding as always!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Orio ( ) posted Sat, 11 January 2003 at 8:45 AM

Yep. And on Vicky 3, beachbaby is even sexier, if possible! ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.