Thu, Sep 19, 9:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: more sad attempts to hit the Poser hot list?

kennect ( ) posted Sat, 11 January 2003 at 10:51 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 8:50 AM

Is it just me or has anyone else around here gotten an IM talking about how great your work is and they would love for you to take a look at one their pieces in the galleries? I get the idea I am not the only person who has gotten this IM....Best part is I responded to them asking what about my work inspired them so much to seek me out for a critique...Their response was, my image "Gods"...Sorry, never have titled anything like that in my life...Seems to me once again the Poser top 20 has been hit by someone determined to be in it....I could be wrong about this but I don't think I am....

BillyJ ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 5:04 PM

No mistake, it happens all the time quite regular, and I haven't even any art in the gallery.

_Peter ( ) posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 10:10 PM

Yes...Certainly is strange.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.