Tue, Oct 22, 1:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Can anyone recommend a good beginners texture

Jenai21 ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 10:23 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

Hello All, I'm a newbie and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good victoria texture for beginners. I have Dalinise and Stormi's Sisters which is wonderful but I'm looking for more photorealistic textures. Anyway if ya'll have the time can you tell me what is good and why. Thanks in Advance, Jenai

guarie ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 11:23 PM

Depends no how much you want to spend Jenai. Have a look at Spectre3's stuff - he's done some fantastic photo-realistic and painted textures plus he's not expensive at all. If you want to go a higher in price then look at StefyZZ's and Blackhearted's stuff. I haven't tried StefyZZ's textures but Blackhearted's stuff rocks!

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 11:37 PM

I have both StefyZZ and Blackhearted. They are very good. Shredboy's Laini is very good for the price. But I would recommend the free stuff first. There are many textures to chose from that are very well done. Tashar 59

leather-guy ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 11:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=895589

There have been a number of threads comparing Vic Textures - A pretty thorough one back on 10/4/2002 was Lyrra's "Reference Thread: Victoria Textures" (see link).

JVRenderer ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 12:01 AM

Blackhearted's Stuff definately rocks. StefyZZ' textures are first grade also. I have the pleasure of working with blackhearted's Elowen, and StefyZZ' Gaia. You can check em out at: Elowen and Stefy's site

JVR

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

tasquah ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 12:13 AM

Yah I vote for Black Hearts stuff as well

Jenai21 ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 1:44 AM

Thanks a lot I will take a closer look at your suggestions

quixote ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 8:38 AM

Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hazard
S Mallarmé

Patricia ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 11:55 AM

And check out Mec4d as soon as their site is up again--amazing detail!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.