Sat, Sep 28, 9:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 11:50 pm)

Subject: Where can I find a poseable palm tree and beach towel?

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 9:38 PM ยท edited Sat, 13 July 2024 at 4:31 PM
Forum Moderator

Hi everyone, I need some help in finding a poseable palm tree and a beach towel for a scene I'm making using DAZ's multiplane Cyclorama with the beach/ocean texture applied. Anyone know where I can find these items? Thanks for your help here! Sally

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 11:10 PM

cuba 3d
It's not poseable, but you could probably bend it nicely with Poser's magnets.

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 12:01 AM

Transpond has some GORGEOUS tropical plants over at RDNA, with Palm Tress and banana trees :) There is a beach towel over at RDNA also, under "DNA Beachwear for Victoria" Now you didn't say if you needed freestuff or not so you might also check the freestuff over there :) I do know there are some surfboards that Traveler did in freestuff..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.