Sun, Oct 6, 6:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: My first freebie!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2003 at 6:58 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 2:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.big-i.com

file_42009.jpg

I have posted my first ever freebie on big-i. It's a character pack, based on a certain Mr Jones AKA D*vid B*wie. Many thanks to LaurieA for encouragement, and to Bloodsong and pdxjims for advice, also KattMan for his extremely useful P-Wizard software. :) Oh yeah, you have to be a member to get the free stuff. Go on, you know you want to. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2003 at 7:30 PM

People who have that Gobbles character might want to get your morph... remember Labyrinth and its Goblin King? Thanks! Carolly

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2003 at 7:35 PM

I thought I was the only person in the world who actually sat thru that movie...LOL! It is a really good likeness too :o) Laurie

MaterialForge ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2003 at 7:43 PM

...and Ziggy played the guitar... This rocks. Great work! Laurie, I love the Labryinth movie! (but then, I like Rocky Horror, too....) ;)

Netherworks ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2003 at 7:50 PM

Wham bam, thank you ma'aam! Good stuff, thanks.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2003 at 8:45 PM

Who DOESN'T like Rocky Horror??? :oD Laurie

artnik ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 2:00 AM

I enjoyed both of them!;o)

sparrowheart ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 4:27 AM

"I thought I was the only person in the world who actually sat thru that movie...LOL!" Ummm...some of us actually have it on videocasette too...LOL Kimberly

c1rcle ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 4:42 AM

I bought labyrinth for my kids but they hated it so I kept it for myself :) Great character by the way SamT :D

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 11:01 AM

Smithsonian Magazine had an article on the magician who actually did the trick with the bubble rolling around the hand. I enjoyed the movie and wouldn't mind owning it so that I could linger over some of the features. ;^) I don't care for silly stuffed animals or cutesy characters, but mazes and puzzles are a prime interest... and watching Bowie move is always interesting. Carolly

xoconostle ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 12:31 PM

SamTherapy, where at Big-i is the morph? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for any help. "Sons of the silent age / listen to tracks by SamTherapy and KingDice..." - DB

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 1:42 PM

xoconistle - if you are a member, there is a link on the forums page in the upper right corner for freestuff. If you aren't a member, you'll need to sign up. But I think you are a member already, right? :o) Laurie

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 2:54 PM

xoconistle - nice to see you get where my name comes from. And yes, my band is called King Dice. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

xoconostle ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 10:10 PM

Thanks Laurie, yes, I'm a member and will try again. SamTherapy, too cool! I think I played the "Heroes" album about three billion times in high school, so all those lyrics are engraved in my head.

Eowyn ( ) posted Mon, 20 January 2003 at 4:50 AM

I love Labyrinth! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.