Tue, Oct 22, 1:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: I need a little help...

Joerg Weber ( ) posted Mon, 20 January 2003 at 6:17 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:32 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_42291.jpg

...because I was to stupid! I ex-posed myself. While cleaning up my harddrive, I also had the stupid idea of re-installing Poser and finally getting a well-ordered version of Poser onto my drive. Without checking, I deleted my Poser (including some very important texture-files I had prepared, some objects I still wanted to use and a lot of other stuff I cannot replace... Man, I feel so stupid.) and while trying to reinstall, I noticed a big fat scratch on my disk... Bad luck - but there is a replacement-disc-service, so there is no real problem. After waiting just 8 weeks, I finally get my replacement-disc, re-install Poser and start a 5 day torture while re-installing and ordering all the files I need and want to use. After long torturous weeks without Poser, I finally start up my new and improved Poser, start loading the file I was working on and... damn... something is missing... I attached a picture to this message that shows the armor I am missing. I have no idea if this was a commercial or a free item, but I really love this armor. Could anyone please tell me, what this armor is and where it may be downloaded or bought? The armor can be seen on the white creatures in the picture. The red arrows point at the pieces. Thanks... Joerg

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 20 January 2003 at 6:50 PM

They look somewhat like lourdes' work.

The loincloths are obviously Syyd's, from RunTime DNA's free stuff.

Ailarchendil ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 1:57 AM

I think those pieces may be from the set called "Smart prop armor for Michael" by Roshigoth (Cheeseworks) available in 3DCommune's Free Stuff.

Cool pic, btw =)

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 1:51 PM

That looks like Lourdes - possibly the Outlander set brokered at DAZ? (the girl is in Glacier Girl by Lourdes) Great image :) And I think that we've ALL done the deletion thing at some point sigh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.