Sat, Oct 5, 6:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Question about the Vue deal at DAZ

Sue88 ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 10:38 AM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Hi everybody, I'm thinking of getting Vue for my birthday, and I recently saw that if you buy it through DAZ you get a $50 DAZ voucher. That sounds good, but do you know if that would be the same boxed version as the one you can order directly from e-on software? At DAZ it says that it's version 4 and there's a free upgrade to 4.1 or something like that. I asked DAZ about this but haven't received an answer yet so I thought I'd ask here, too. :) Thanks, Sue

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 10:45 AM

I think you can buy it at E-On also, I got a letter with a code in it and when you purchase at either place you add the code that is included in the email...(Christmas gift) which initiates the Daz voucher of $50.00...Sharen and to answer your question, Yes it is the full version.

gebe ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 10:54 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12368&Form.ShowMessage=1059202

No problem, go to buy it:-). The update is free at e-on's website and you need to update to version 4.11 after you ave installed it. Now, you know that there is also a special bundle Vue 4 and Poser 4. Have a look at CuriousLabs website. This was announced recently in the tread above by e-onsoftware. Guitta [![guittalogo.GIF](http://www.guitta.net/icones/guittalogo.GIF)](http://www.guitta.net/)

Sue88 ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 11:01 AM

Thank you, Sharen and Guitta. I knew I'd get an answer much quicker here. :) Guitta, I already have Poser 4 and 5 (and trueSpace) so I just need Vue now. :) I've peeked in this forum a couple of times recently (in part to see if there's a Vue 5 coming up that I should wait for) and I saw what a nice and helpful group of people you have here. I'll be glad to join this nice community. Thanks again, Sue

gebe ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 11:06 AM

Be welcome Sue:-) And prepare yourself to get very addicted to Vue (LOL, wae all are). Guitta

Lynn ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 1:42 PM

Howdy all, We are going to offer this as well, Daz just sent out the special offer a couple of days before we did. But go ahead and get it from Daz now if you like. The Vue 4 they sell is exactly the same as what we sell. If you go with our offer, then what happens is that you get a voucher that works at Daz online store. Best regards, Lynn Fredricks e-on software

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 2:04 PM

Oh Sue, what a welcome it is to have you....this is a great community, always growing in numbers and wonderful people...you will as Guitta says get very addicted to Vue...congrats on your purchase and wonderful to have you...Sharen

Sue88 ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 2:15 PM

Thank you all! :) Guitta, LOL, just don't tell my daughter that - she's already complaining about how much time I spend on 3D graphics! ;) Lynn, Thank you for the information. I think I'd better order it soon so that it will get here in time. :) Sharen, Thank you, you're very sweet, as always. :) Sue

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.