Tue, Oct 22, 4:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: How do you save a HEAD MORPH in Poser 5

Laver2k ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 3:47 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:50 AM

Im sorry but Im a newby. I injested V3 with some dials and got a head I want and then added to the expression library. That didnt work. I did the same with the poser library. That didnt work. How do I save the head?

Kelderek ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 4:38 PM

Saving it to the expression library should work... When you tried to apply the head to a new V3, did you inject the same morphs to her first?

cainbrogan ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 11:29 PM

I've been having trouble with this lately, but I always though you lciked FIle>Export>Wavefront obj...>Single Frame>Unclick Universe, Reclick Head>Then this is where I've been having trouble, but Unchecking everything in that next window seems to export the shape of the part I've been working on percisely. Where as using some of the options outputs the natural shape of my P4F Mesh...>Save file name. Then you can check to see what you've exported by selecting the head>setting all of its morphs to 0>Opening the properties tab>clicking Import Morph>Browsing for the file you saved, renaming it as your new morph, clicking OK>Going over to your Head Morphs list and setting that new morph to 1. = )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.