Sun, Oct 6, 10:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: SAM'S 3D 1 day contest starts tomorrow morning at....

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 4:03 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:17 AM

Tomorrow morning at 6:00 CST and will end 6 hours later or whom ever guess's correctly first. This is for the release of our newest model, which you will love....!!!!....you will have to unscramble 3 items, (we will give you hints) after you unscramble the three items those will be clues, from those clues you will guess what our newest model. Whomeever guess's first will receive it free, along with 2 other models of their choice off of our site. So see you at 6:00 CST....Sharen

Niles ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 5:27 AM

sounds like fun... plus the prizes are very generous. ;)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 7:44 AM

Should be a good one....you will love the model too...Sharen

catlin_mc ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 8:02 AM

Sharen, is CST Rendrosity time?......Catlin

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 8:21 AM

Yes it is, so that our international people can join in...Sharen

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 11:52 AM

pooh have to work from 7-4 tomorrow what time would it start in ohio? might be able to do it before work lol.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 12:00 PM

I actually have them ready just need to post them....that is what I will do, I will get the clues ready and then people can post between now and tomorrow....how is that...Sharen

elgyfu ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 12:10 PM

Oh, isn't this exciting!

bknoh ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 12:14 PM

Oh, post them soon. Let's see...my flight is at 12:15PM EST tomorrow, so I must leave the house around 10AM. Now if I take my laptop and work in the cab and the airport, I should be able to post something. LOL Diane Now I am conflicted...should I be more excited about the contest or my cruise? (Ya...well maybe if the cruise didn't get me out of freezing Ohio it would be a closer choice)

Caly ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 1:18 PM

Nifty, puzzles are fun. :)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Colette1 ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 1:38 PM

I still don't qite understand the time issue. I am in WA. what time would that be here? I am definitly excited!

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 1:43 PM

sounds good sharon thanks :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 1:55 PM

Okay, we are starting this contest at 14:00 today (CST), Renderosity time (look at the top corner of this page above your log in name and you will see a clock, we go by that time, I will post it in a whole new posting...you will get your clues and then you start, it will end tomorrow at the same time or whom ever guess's it first. Only one winner, get's our newest model not yet revealed and 2 other models of Be back in 15 minutes with the clues. Sharen

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 6:06 AM

Am I early? or too late? trying to work out time differences is not so easy from the other side of the world. ~b

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 6:18 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12413

go here now Beck...a new one just started...Sharen :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.