Wed, Sep 18, 5:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 5:26 pm)

Subject: Foaming water

tbird10 ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 2:08 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:40 AM

file_42932.jpg

A foaming water texture - this would look good in a hot-tub. As promised I will put up a tutorial on creating water textures sometime tomorrow

elgyfu ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 2:44 PM

Looking forward to it. I am into mermaids and nymphs at the moment so any watery tutorials would be fantastic!

queri ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 2:48 PM

Yes! yes, yes-- I really need this. I mean really! Um, is this for Poser 4 or 5? I'm on 5. Emily

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 2:54 PM

KEWL....looking forward to this!

compiler ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 4:19 PM

Oh my, an olympic jacuzzi ! ;-) Compiler

EsnRedshirt ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 5:10 PM

Cool! I played a bit with water and distortion maps, but you've got much better effects... can't wait to see that tutorial!

PabloS ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 6:05 PM

I've had a hot tub scene on the back burner until I could figure out how to do the water better. Could you add even more foam? Actually, something like white froth?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.