Fri, Sep 20, 11:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Stonehenge school project

pictakr ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 9:10 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 7:26 PM

I have a school project due this week of building a model of stonehenge. I thought it would be cool to have a photo to go along with the model. I was wondering if anyone has a Bryce rendering of stonehenge that I might be able to print just for this project. I wish I had the time and experience to do it myself. TIA
You can email me privately at bjgraham@photographer.net

Zanny ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 9:58 AM

well at 3dcafe.com they have a model of stonehenge in 3ds format you could do your own quick picture with it :)

Aldaron ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 10:21 AM

Any particular reason you need a 3D rendered picture as opposed to printing a picture off the net? There are lots of sites, just do a search on google. I downloaded the .3ds model, might play around with it. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.